This summer we are offering the following services:
- Mini tech tip emails and postcards – Sign up here:
- Handouts on tech topics from our previous classes and other topics
- Facebook Live “Ask Me Anything – Library Edition” sessions
- Stay tuned for a schedule!
- Phone, text, or email tech support for tech questions you have
- Email email@example.com
- Call or text Karen at 520-224-7286
If you participate in any of these activities, we’d appreciate your feedback through this short survey.
This project is supported by the Arizona State Library, Archives & Public Records, a division of the Secretary of State, with federal funds from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.